The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racoon City Police Station

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Racoon City Police Station Empty Racoon City Police Station

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 3rd 2021, 15:00

((Figured since they are in it now I should make a thread for it!))

Claire turned to face Dustin at the mention of Chris' name.

"What do you know about Chris? Where is he?"

Adrian half shrugged as he added to Dustin, "meet Claire Redfield, his sister."

One of the women in the Delta Group seemed to smile slightly, then made the comment, "seems we have a lovely little party going now huh? Too bad I didn't bring any music or party favors."

There was a moment's pause before Adrian chuckled, turning to her.

"Given everything around here, that would be a rather ... interesting party I'll admit. I could go for a nice party after this though."

He chuckled again, then casually added, "just don't try to take me to a disco."

That got a couple small smiles and looks from the Delta Team before their leader responded.

"Because we'll never get you on the floor."

A slight nod came from Adrian before he replied.

"Indeed. So, welcome to the source of hell then, I see my ... request for an investigation wasn't ignored."

There was a slight hesitation before their leader replied, "It was not sir. Of course your ... demonstration was kind of hard for the Colonel to ignore."

To that Adrian actually laughed.

"I'll bet it was. And please, call me Adrian, I've not been active for quite some time. Regardless, how shall we refer to you and your team?"

"Adrian it is then. As for us, call me Dee-Ay. This is Harley. Next we have Willow, then our resident party goer, appropriately named Party Girl. Finally we have Shona, and last but certainly not least, Tweed.

As they were 'named', each stepped forward slightly, nodding slightly before stepping back. As a group it was notable they had all seemed to relax a bit more after the 'odd' interaction.

Nodding once to each of them, Adrian then turned to Dustin.

"What message did Chris want passed on Dustin? Go ahead and tell us now, it's details may even help our new friends out a bit in their ... tasks."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Racoon City Police Station Empty Re: Racoon City Police Station

Post by Seretis August 3rd 2021, 15:21

Dustin nodded, in response to Adrian's introduction. "Yeah, guessed. She fit his description... As it was, last I spoke with him, we were just outside of Parga, Greece. Had just gotten some information that is suggesting there's a lot more going on with Umbrella here than your little group initially thought. He was planning on checking out another possible information lead himself, but felt that you, Adrian, and another needed to know what we had... As well as getting them, and Claire, out of the immediate 'firing line', so to speak."

He also snickered a bit at Dee-Ay's "demonstration" comment.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

https://hallofbotchedrecords.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 3rd 2021, 16:01

Claire blinked slightly, shaking her head.

"God, what the hell has he gotten involved in ..."

To that Adrian sighed.

"The kind of things no one ought to be involved with. But since we are, we have to deal with it. I'm also not surprised there's more going on than first thought, I've already come across some ... let's say new developments myself. Umbrella doesn't want any witnesses or survivors from this incident. I already encountered one of their search and destroy teams. And the thing they sent to terminate the remaining members of the team."

He paused for a moment before adding, "there's also supposedly a cure for the T-Virus, the one that caused all of this. Two possible locations it could be in, one is being ... explored by someone else at the moment. The other is supposedly some kind of secret lab under the city. Supposedly it can be accessed somewhere here in the police station, not entirely sure where yet but the place is decently sized."

Leon shook his head.

"But if that's the case wouldn't the Chief know about that entry? If so we need to find him, see ... what?"

Claire just stared at him a moment before sighing.

"I think it's pretty obvious Leon. I don't need special ops training to see where this is likely going. He's working with them."

At Leon's shocked look, Adrian interjected.

"Right, you're the rookie that was supposed to start today. Claire's right, we began to suspect the the Chief was involved somehow when our reports on the mansion incident and attempts to follow up were shut down and denied. We already know our former team leader was a double agent with Umbrella, so it makes sense he wasn't the only one here."

Leon shook his head.

"Jesus Christ ... what a mess."

Dee-Ay looked at Adrian while frowning.

"So we need to try and find this lab then. If there is a cure for this, that'll help bring it all down on Umbrella. Even more so when it gets out they HAD a cure for this and didn't even try to come up with a cover and use it."

Adrian nodded in confirmation.

"Yes. Plus the way things are outside now, it may be the only way we can get Leon and Claire out of this city safely. And make no mistake, we will need civilian survivors to help close the walls in."

Meanwhile Tweed was looking at Dustin, shaking her head slightly.

"Seems like you have an idea on this ... demonstration too huh?"

Party Girl laughed herself.

"I'd have paid money to have been in the room when that went down."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis August 3rd 2021, 16:05

As Claire was speaking her bit, Dustin added, "New guy!"

When asked about the knowledge, he nodded. "Yeah, Chris told me some of the stuff he knew about... That wasn't the first time he'd pulled something... surprising."

Last edited by Seretis on October 31st 2021, 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 8th 2021, 13:42

Before anyone could respond, there was the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind the helicopter that lay crashed across part of the building. The Delta team turned, weapons raised, even as a hulking behemoth of a figure lifted the helicopter with one hand, glaring at them with undead eyes.

Claire's eyes widened as she took a step back, adding, "Holy christ ..."

Leon meanwhile drew his weapon, pointing at the thing and adding, "What the hell is that thing?"

Dee-Ay for his part realized that whatever it was, the civilians shouldn't be anywhere near it.

"Fall back! Keep it away from them."

A number of shots rang out as the Delta team opened fire, but the creature just kept moving through the stream of bullets. It suddenly closed the gap between it and the Delta team in a single burst of speed, swinging at Tweed's head. It probably would have connected too, if Adrian hadn't suddenly been next to her, grabbing hold of the creature's fist with one hand and stopping it's attack.

Without turning, Adrian called out to them, "Go, I'll deal with this thing."

Party Girl opened her mouth to say something, and ended up just blinking in surprise as Adrian swung his fist forward, connecting with the thing's midsection, and literally sent it flying through the wall it had just entered from, before moving off after it. When she could speak, she finally muttered, "holy shit, they're gonna bring this whole police station down with blows like that."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 8th 2021, 14:53

Dustin shook his head at that. "If that's really a thing, the roof isn't exactly the smartest place to be."

He began moving back towards the stairs they'd used to reach the roof.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 11th 2021, 09:50

"Agreed, let's move out of here and re-group. If what I've been told about Adrian is even remotely close to the truth, the rest of us would just be in his way right now anyway."

Once they had moved out, they made their way back to the main entry point of the station. After arriving, Tweed finally spoke.

"That thing ... it wasn't identical to the files we read but ... it had to be one of these Tyrant things mentioned. Faster than stated though, that thing. Bigger too."

To that Shona grimaced.

"If I had to guess, it's a modified one, probably a so called improved one, different model so to speak. Which makes me wonder what else is running loose in this place that we don't have intel on yet."

Dee-Ay nodded.

"Makes sense. We definitely need more intel, but this place is huge. I hate to say it but ... we may need to split up again soon to try and cover as much ground as we can. You folks are going to need some bigger guns though I think. Let's see if we can find their armory, hopefully there's something left there."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 15th 2021, 15:00

Dustin followed quietly, for the most part. He nodded in response to Dee-Ay's bit, but didn't seem to react much to his comments about bigger guns and the armory.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 16th 2021, 16:46

In short order they'd managed to make their way to the armory, which was, to say the least, pretty close to bare of anything useful. They did manage however to find a Shotgun for Leon, and a small machine gun for Claire. There was some ammo for both, but not a whole lot.

By the time they had geared up, it seemed Dee-Ay had come up with some ideas.

"OK, this station is quite large, I don't think we have much of a choice other than to split back up. Now I managed to find a map we can use to plan out for now."

He spread the map out over a table, revealing all three floors of the sprawling station.

"My team and I are going to check out the West side of the station, starting with the Chief's office on the third floor, then working our way back down until we meet back at the main entry point. I think the best course for you three is the East Side, which puts you near the S.T.A.R.S office, which maybe will have something else you can use there. What we're looking for right now is anything that could tie the Chief, or anyone else for that matter into this mess, so anything that looks like it fits the bill, take it and we'll compare later. Additionally, any survivors that aren't bitten try to get them to go with you. Adrian was right about that, we'll need survivors if we can get them. With any luck, he'll also hook back up with one of our groups later on so we can coordinate. Oh, and take this."

He handed each of them a spare series of ear pieces.

"I had Shona reprogram these to communicate only with our ear pieces, that way if we need to contact each other for any reason, we can, and there's no security issues. Any questions?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 22nd 2021, 23:26

Dustin quietly accepted the earpiece, shaking his head when Dee-Ay asked about questions.

Most of his time during the "planning" was spent staring at the map, studying it with probably one of the best poker-faces any of the others present in the room had seen.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh November 7th 2021, 18:23

It seemed there were none, so the group started moving out. As they did, Dee-Ay added one final bit.

"Stay sharp and watch yourselves. We don't know what all else is out there. Also ... we have intel that suggests Umbrella itself may have sent some ... clean up squads. Keep an eye out for them and avoid them at all costs. Good luck."

Everyone moved out, and before long Claire, Leon and Dustin had found the STARS Office. Once there, Claire sighed.

"Alright, let's see what's inside. Dustin, you coming in?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis November 8th 2021, 19:04

Dustin had been quiet for much of the time it took the three to reach the office. He'd also been bringing up the rear, clearly on guard for any surprises trying to sneak up on them.

He started to open his mouth to respond, when the building shook hard... And debris fell down between him and the other two, cutting him off from following. Almost immediately, an ominously familiar sound of heavy footsteps could be heard on Dustin's side of the debris.

Dustin quietly swore, then hollered across, "Go, take what you can find and go. I'll try to shake big boy and meet up later, whether with you guys or Adrian." Almost immediately, they could hear him start running off.

...And Leon would possibly spot the earpiece Dustin had been carrying... On their side of the rubble.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh December 22nd 2021, 13:14

Leon sighed as he noticed the earpiece.

"Well, guess he won't be using that any time soon."

Claire had opened her mouth to respond, then decided better of it, shushing Leon, whispering to him ""inside, let's let him get that thing gone, we certainly can't fight it yet."

Leon nodded, stepping into the S.T.A.R.S Office with her.

Meanwhile Dustin wouldn't take long to find the Tyrant, it had smashed through one of the side walls and had apparently just finished killing off two R.P.D members.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis December 22nd 2021, 22:07

Dustin leveled his shotgun at the Tyrant. "Well, here comes ugly..."

A few minutes later, Adrian's attention was drawn to a part of the station slightly away from the others... Sounding like one of the Tyrants was fighting someone. By the time he got near, though, there was a sound like something getting ignited by a fwoosh of flame, as well as a loud shotgun report. The slowly burning up severed head thudded to the floor in a nearby doorway, followed shortly by the heavy thud of the rest of the body. Before he could really react, something brown, small, hard and bone-shaped bounced off of the head.

Dustin stepped around the remains through the doorway, reloading his extensively smoking coach gun... And missing his hat. When he spotted Adrian, he snorted. "Remind me if we find whoever's behind these things... They owe me a new hat."
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh January 13th 2022, 08:57

Adrian shook his head as Dustin came into view, a slightly amused look on his face.

"Will do. Obviously though there's more than one of them loose in the city, the one from earlier ... well let's just say it won't be an issue again."

He examined the head for a moment, shaking his head.

"Dragon's Breath rounds? Hmm, given the circumstances ... don't suppose you have any extra laying about for the others? And ... is that a dog treat?"

The last was said with an amused look on his face, and it almost seemed like he was trying not to laugh.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis January 13th 2022, 13:05

Dustin shrugged. "Might have a small number. Would have to dig and not sure if this is the best time. And yes, it's a bit of a story."

Dustin eyed Adrian carefully. "By the way, remember what I said earlier about this mess?"

He then rather pointedly looked around, apparently trying to make sure Adrian saw he had no radio-type equipment. Looking back, he added. "It's bigger than your group thought."
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh February 11th 2022, 12:29

Adrian turned and looked at him, and after a moment he sighed.

"I was afraid I was going to get confirmation on that. Let's just say I may have ... acquired some new information as well. The kind that suggests this may go beyond our country and it's ... administration."

After a moment though he shook his head.

"I think the Delta team is legit, though we don't know their handler. For now, best to keep this between ourselves. Speaking of which, where are the others?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis February 11th 2022, 14:48

Dustin nodded slightly. "Rookie and the sister are getting into the old S.T.A.R.S. Office, looking for anything usable. Going to try to regroup with them when we're done here."

He sighed slightly. "The Delta group is looking for the chief and his office. Might not hurt to arrive first, just in case."
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh February 17th 2022, 12:22

To that Adrian shook his head.

"Chief isn't there, I paid it a little visit on my way back. Found a secret tunnel though from his office that leads downward, possibly into the Umbrella facility we need to find. Was sealed with some sort of puzzle lock that's missing a piece. Decided against smashing the wall out to proceed anyway, given what all happened at the Mansion and all the booby traps. Might not affect me but if it's got any kind of radius ... not everyone can take a nasty hit if you catch my meaning."

Suddenly he stopped, tilting his head to one side.

"Sounds like someone might be alive a few corridors over, I can hear breathing, and these zombie things don't breathe. Whoever it is sounds hurt though."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis February 22nd 2022, 15:02

Dustin frowned. "If I remember what Chris was saying right, you've got medical training... Why don't you go help that person, and I'll try to get back around to assist the pair I was with? Might be the best way to hit everything we need to right at this moment."
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh March 25th 2022, 00:15

Adrian nodded to that.

"Alright, I'll try to meet up with you folks as soon as I can."

With that he took off in the direction he'd heard the sounds from.

On his way, Dustin could make out the sounds of zombies outside the station trying to break their way in, but for now it seemed they couldn't.

Meanwhile Claire and Leon had found all they were going to in the S.T.A.R.S office, including a stashed Grenade Launcher that Leon insisted go to Claire. Arming up, the two stepped outside into the hallway, where they were met with the sight of several zombies ... and the running figure of what seemed to be a little girl trying to get away from the zombies.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis March 29th 2022, 11:49

As the girl ran past one of the side hallways, several pistol shots suddenly rang out from the passed hall, knocking down some of the zombies. Then a pair of shotgun reports further thinned the group, creating a nice opening for the girl to put some more distance between her and the zombies.

This was shortly followed by Dustin stepping into the opening, mid-reload of his coach gun. Promptly followed by him continuing his blasting of the zombie group.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh April 21st 2022, 10:40

The girl didn't waste time in taking any opening that presented itself, darting past the remaining zombies and into a different hall. Unfortunately, from his earlier jauntings through the place, and maps he'd seen, Dustin would know this hall she'd gone in to was a dead end, blockaded to try and hold out against the infected.

By this time though, Claire and Leon had come into view, both sighting their pistols and taking some shots at the zombie creatures, dropping most of the remaining ones with head shots.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis May 10th 2022, 11:40

As the pair came into view, Dustin pointed behind him with one hand towards the hallway the girl had fled down. "Keep them away from there!"

He'd somehow managed to finish reloading, fired both barrels into the zombies, and start to reload again while he did that. Clearly, he was quite experienced with handling that coach gun under... critical circumstances.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh May 18th 2022, 18:00

Claire nodded, slipping into a position to be able to move down into the hall itself once the zombies had been thinned out, taking a moment to aim her weapon at the head of the closest zombie before popping it's brain matter out with a shot.

Leon meanwhile set himself, firing off at the zombies, also aiming for the head.

Zombie after zombie fell, until finally, an opening presented itself as they began to thin out. Claire took it the moment it was there, timing her move between blasts and calling out to let them know she was moving. Once she was clear, Dustin and Leon could finish off the remaining half dozen or so zombies...

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next