Peltas Five Station

Go down

Peltas Five Station

Post by SiphonTalvesh on March 16th 2018, 02:32

Recap of Previous Events which are active:

Meanwhile, Sivok had finally managed to track down the undead being that had a few people buzzing. Getting closer to Said, he finally called out.

"So, there you are. I've been looking for you Mister Mummy."

There was a short pause followed by a "And that didn't come out the way it originally sounded it might."

Saïd barely looked up from his list he was studying.

"I don't suppose you know where one might find...Ah, never mind. *ahem* Whatever you might have heard, it's most definitely a lie. Oh, and don't ever trust a used-sarcophagus salesman. Now, what can I...acquire for you?"

Sivok meanwhile shook his head.

"There was a woman that went with you back here, Evelyn I believe her name was. Siphon asked me to speak with her about how she ended up on the planet, and regarding a more ... personal matter that occurred on the planet surface. Perhaps you could assist me with this, he mentioned I might need to find you."

"Ah. Well. I'm rather afraid you'll have to discuss that with the Captain. She'll be in one of your...conference rooms, whatever you call them." He waved a withered hand vaguely in the direction of the core of the station.

Sivok seemed to scowl slightly.

"There's fifteen of the damn things. Very well, thank you. Oh, and you may want to consider a means of .... better blending in around here. Something about undead invasions and whatnot from the past make people a little ... uneasy about your appearance."

Current:

Sivok finally located a room where the Captain of the ship in question was supposed to be. He'd sit outside waiting for their meeting to finish so he could speak with them.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Peltas Five Station

Post by Copper on August 16th 2018, 20:52

Even more current:
The gate in the station springs to life, indicating an incoming traveler from a familiar address. In short order, Ian steps through, turning around to watch the portal dissipate. His feet tap on the ramp as he works his way toward the exit, pausing to talk to the right channels to find out if Siphon's back or, baring that, if someone's available to help him get in touch with the other man.
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on August 26th 2018, 16:18

Ian would manage to run in to Julia, who seemed to be on her way back from one of the briefing rooms. At the mention of Siphon, she shook her head.

"No, the last I knew he was near the edge of this galaxy, investigating a strange distress signal we got. Is there anything I can assist you with?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper on August 28th 2018, 21:06

"Mebbe. Doc on Atlantis wanted Siphon ta look over some medical charts. We had a bit of an incident. Two, actually." He takes her aside, maybe into one of the unused rooms. "We had Klahnell on Atlantis. Managed ta take it out but it pulled several of the soljahs inta...well, we're not sure what. A hahvestah device of theirs. They're working with the Wraith ta reverse whatevah was done. Second is...this." He waggles the device with Cassie's data on it. "Somethin' wei'd happened ta Cassie." Fairly certain he doesn't need to explain who she is to Julia but he will, if nothing else for a refresher. "She's stahtin' ta show signs of havin' abilities like Aya. Aftah some tinkerin'. Doc's keepin' her sedated f' the time bein' but the sooner we have them lookin' at her, Ah think the bettah."
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on August 29th 2018, 10:34

Julia frowned at the mention of the Klarnell, not looking happy at all. She did however blink several times at the data shown on the screen regarding Cassie.

"I'm no doctor, but that's some very damn specific mutations to be tinkering, this looks ... no, it couldn't be."

She blinked a few more times before adding, "Could they be related somehow?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper on September 2nd 2018, 17:09

"Which 'they' ya talkin' about? Personally, smack of Niriti ta me, but Ah'm just speculatin'."
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on September 24th 2018, 20:07

Julia hesitated a long moment, which was not like her at all before responding.

"I may be wrong, we should check the medical records we have on file for her but ... these mutations are eerily similar to what Aya's DNA looks like. So either Nirrti was trying to replicate Aya, and if so she came damn close, too close ... or ... Aya and Cassie are somehow related by other means."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper on October 30th 2018, 23:24

Ian cocks his head as Julia speculates. "Ah'm inclined toward the former. Because unless we somehow missed somewhere that Cassie's a - Alevaran an' b - older'n dirt, unless one o' them time portals is in play heah, Ah think Aya'd remember havin', Ah dunno, a sistah or anothah kid. An' Ah don't think Cassie's her mum. Ah think she'da remembered that, too. But, let's go take a look. Gods know how long Siphon's gonna be on his field trip."
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on November 21st 2018, 07:58

Julia paused for a moment.

"Aya doesn't remember too much about her mother, my take of it is either she passed away when she was very young, or the long stasis damaged some of her memories. But I agree, it's highly improbable. On that same token though, it's possible they did have a fifth child and she doesn't remember it for the same reason. She knows there are things she's forgotten so it isn't impossible. Best guess though is Nirrti somehow was involved, but it does beg a question. If she was this close to what she wanted ... why'd she allow her to escape? Why try to kill her and use her as bait like she did when you have almost what you want? We're missing something here." Anyway, let's go, med bay's not that far away."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum