The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racoon City Police Station

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Racoon City Police Station - Page 2 Empty Re: Racoon City Police Station

Post by Seretis May 23rd 2022, 12:56

Once the zombies are cleared out, Dustin looks over at Leon. "Armory happen to have extra ammo?"

While asking that, Dustin remained on alert for more inbounds. If commented on, he adds, "Heard a whole bunch more outside. Didn't sound like they were likely to break in just yet, but..."

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

https://hallofbotchedrecords.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh June 9th 2022, 08:03

Leon paused for a moment before responding.

"There might be, though I'm not sure if anything for that specific weapon was there.  Some stuff, but much of it for weapons we don't have yet.  Ugh, let's hope they stay out for now at least, though from what I can tell it looks like this place has been breached in multiple areas already.  Even if the ones you saw get kept out, there's still likely a ton inside already."

About that time, Claire returned with the girl, who seemed, rightfully so, scared out of her mind.  Claire sighed slightly as they came back into earshot of the other two.

"It just keeps getting better and better.  Sherry...  tell them what you just told me."

For a moment the girl, who couldn't have been more than 12, seemed to almost shrink away, hiding behind Claire before finally speaking.

"The entire station is crawling with these things, and other things, worse than the zombies.  None of the other people I've come across...  none of them lived more than a few hours with all the monsters we keep encountering.  There's also something else out there, much larger than any of the others, and it seems to be looking for me."

"I asked her if it matched that other thing we saw earlier, described it for her.  She says no, whatever this other thing is, it's not the same, and is bigger."

To that, Leon glanced at Dustin and silently mouthed, 'not good, another problem to deal with'.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis July 6th 2022, 13:26

Dustin sighed. Then he spoke up, "Okay, there is at least one piece of information I can add to this... A bit better news. I spotted an area near the lobby that's clear and fairly safe. On my way back from dealing with big, dumb and ugly, I took a moment to do what I could further improve that. Might be a good idea to take... Sherry, was it? ...down there for now. I have a feeling Adrian may already know about the spot, as well."

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh July 15th 2022, 12:11

Claire nodded slightly, definitely wanting to get the girl away from this location at least.

"Sounds good, lead the way then."

Even Leon nodded to this, adding, "Yeah that's a good idea, will give us a chance to regroup as well. I found a map that looks to show a few routes at least to the sewer system in the event we need to head there. Also seems to show some other stuff I can't readily identify, some sort of connection tunnels underneath the place but beats me what they are for."

That made Claire pause for a moment.

"Leon ... where'd you find that map?"

He looked at her for a moment before shrugging.

"One of the desks in the S.T.A.R.S office. Was in one of the drawers along with a really weird photo of some young woman, maybe 18 or 19, labeled 'new recruit'. Desk seemed to belong to someone named ... ah what was it again ... Wesker? Yeah, that was it, Wesker. A. Wesker."

Claire's eyes widened slightly, and she turned to Dustin.

"Wasn't that the name of ..."

She probably wouldn't even get the chance to finish the sentence at this point ...

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis July 31st 2022, 19:32

The only response that Claire got to her question was a full-blown Picard Facepalm.

Dustin sighed, then added, "This way."

As the group moved, he started fishing around in his satchel with one hand. He seemed to be having trouble finding whatever he was reaching for, though, as after a moment, the man brought his hand back out empty.

Before long, the group made it to a room near the lobby that had obviously been arraigned and straightened. It might strike Claire and Leon that there had been no signs of any of the infected along the way.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 11th 2022, 09:48

Neither seemed to be about to jinx the good luck they were having, after all, things were crappy enough without jinxing. Entering the main front area of the station though, the group took a moment to take in the sheer size of the place, with all three 'floors' being visible here, and a number of doors.

As they moved into the center of the area, Leon spotted a working computer system, sitting down at it, and starting to type something.

Claire meanwhile sat down with Sherry, checking to make sure she wasn't hurt, even while keeping an eye open on things, not truly relaxing. Still, for the first time since he'd encountered her, the woman seemed less ... rigid, less anticipating of an attack, almost as if somehow without realizing it, she was sensing they'd be alright here, for now at least.

Adrian hadn't yet arrived, and there was no indication he'd been here yet, although there was no way to know how far away he was.

A moment later Leon let out a sort of happy sound, looking up from the computer.

"I think I may be able to help us out just a little bit. Seems before the place went to hell they at least got my login stuff working for the main desk. I've got access to the camera systems, or at least ... what's still functioning anyway. I have eyes on each of the doors leading into this room, so as long as those systems keep working, we'll at least have an early warning if anything is coming towards us. Roof top is out though, have almost nothing on the areas where the big thing lifted the helicopter, that probably got taken out in the crash. I do have about half the systems on the second floor working and ... most of the stuff on the ground floor, except for over by the stairwell we took coming down from the S.T.A.R.S Office and over by the locker rooms."

He frowned slightly as he tapped a few buttons, shaking his head.

"Strange. Nothing in the prison cells, dog kennels ... well, for that matter, nothing in the basement level is operational at all. Looks like all of that has been offline for ... a couple of days according to the system."

Claire sighed slightly before responding.

"Well at least it's better than nothing. Maybe see if there's some sort of printable map, looks like there's a printer over here that might be connected to that thing. Would be nice to have a decent idea of where we're going should we end up having to scatter again, though I'd prefer not to if we can avoid it."

Leon nodded, starting to look when suddenly movement caught his eye.

"Southeast door, I just spotted Adrian on the camera. Looks like he's assisting someone though, looks like one of the R.P.D members."

He seemed about to add something further when suddenly his head snapped up to another monitor.

"Holy crap ... I just found the Delta Team too. Looks like it's hit the fan where they are, Northwest Corridor on the Third Floor by the Chief's Office. The hell are those things?"

That got Claire up and looking. The creatures were crawling on the floor, walls, and ceiling, seeming to have clawed feet, somewhat exposed brains, and outrageously long tongues. There were dozens of them, trying to get to the Delta Team despite the weapons fire cutting at least a few down. As they watched, the camera shook, and the wall across from it exploded outward, a hulking semi-humanoid shape walking out of the remains of the wall. It seemed massively deformed, with what appeared to be two heads, and was carrying what looked to be a piece of piping. It also had a huge eye on it's right shoulder. It took several steps towards the Delta Team before stopping, looking up at the camera before smashing it to pieces with the pipe.

"I think they're in big trouble right now."

Sherry meanwhile had gotten up, and looked at the scene before quietly adding, "That's the other thing I told you about Claire. No one I've run in to that got in it's way has lived."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis August 24th 2022, 19:05

About the same time as Claire was looking up at the monitor, there was a rustling sound, and Dustin was gone. Although it was very quietly done, at least one person in the area likely hear him mutter, "This better not turn into bloody Rio all over again..." as he took off.

A few minutes later, the Delta team would catch a glimpse of something in-between them and the creature... An arm in a coat sleeve flashing out from a doorway, tossing what appeared to be a collection of cylinders strung together like a firecracker string, followed by an all-too-familiar incredibly brilliant flash and loud noise. While recovering from that, they'd also find themselves more-or-less shoved through an opening, and then they'd see Dustin shoving some heavy stuff over to block the path. "Let's move. This probably won't hold it for long."

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 6th 2022, 14:50

As if to accentuate his point, there was a loud growling roar sound, and something heavy slammed into the door, denting the steel door with a single hit.

The Delta Team, for their part, didn't argue the point, not even needing to speak to know they had to fall back. Whatever the big thing with the eyes was, it had seemed impervious to their bullets. As one, they started moving down the only area that presented itself, for the moment, content to simply move and not speak, which was probably for the best.

Meanwhile, Adrian arrived with a severely injured cop in tow at the main area. Claire took one look and moved Sherry away, there being a lot of blood and the injury looking pretty bad. It was clear the man had not only been bitten, but had also been shot as well.

The group for now started catching up, as Leon watched the 'flash' go off on the screen, muttering to himself about something.

About the time they were finishing up, and the cop, Marvin, had given them all the information he could, as well as several key cards, and keys for areas they might find supplies in, he began to succumb to his wounds. Unfortunately, he also succumbed to the virus, his eyes suddenly turning milky white, as he stood again, re-animating as a zombie.

Adrian stood ready, about to put him down as the others moved out of 'splatter' range, knowing there was no other choice. Frankly, he was surprised the man had held on for as long as he had, considering he'd been infected close to a day ago. Still, now with the others out of the way, he had a task to complete, and a promise to fulfill...

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 6th 2022, 20:13

Even as Adrian was starting to tense up, the air in the lobby became filled with the smell and feel of a recent thunderstorm. And then newly risen zombie twitched like a marionette under the control of an amateur puppeteer. Suddenly, the body began swelling like a balloon being inflated inside some kind of net while simultaneously glowing, not unlike a child's cheek that a lit flashlight had been shoved into. For a moment, the light began to break out of the body, before it suddenly poofed, and the few ash-like traces of it quickly burned away into nothingness before they had a chance to settle to the ground.

Meanwhile, Dustin began leading the Delta team back towards the front area. While doing so, he commented, "We've got some new information, and with whatever that thing is loose, a change in plans is needed. I've gotten a safe spot set up, and the others are there. That's where I'm leading you. I've got a path that should throw off big-loud-and-ugly."

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 14th 2022, 15:31

"Works for me, lead on."

Dee-Ay wasn't wasting any time it seemed, nor did he seem the type to look a 'gift horse' in the mouth.

Meanwhile Adrian and the others simply started at where Marvin Zombie had once been for a moment, too stunned to speak. Finally, Leon spoke up.

"Ok ... that happened."

Adrian for his part just kind of shrugged as if to say he had no idea what had happened, however inwardly he had a pretty good idea.

Claire meanwhile had taken Sherry off to one side, with the girl somewhat at a loss for words right now. And who could blame her? Her entire world had gone to the toilet bowl , and who even knew if any of her family was still alive? She was trapped with total strangers, in a zombie apocalypse. If anything, she was doing quite well all things considered.

Adrian and Leon moved back to the computer, with Leon showing him what they still had eyes on. Adrian nodded, trying to spot Dustin or the Delta team, but so far with no luck. However they were a bit unsettled to notice that on one of the Eastern Cameras, another barricade had fallen, and more zombies had broken in. Additionally, it looked like a large reptile with claws had broken in as well, something Adrian had seen before at least.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 22nd 2022, 21:48

Dustin returned shortly after that, with the Delta Team in tow. As soon as he saw Adrian, he spoke up. "Did the rookie fill you in on the basement cameras? Or the map?"

If asked further about it, he filled those not originally present in on the two discoveries... Both the basement security cameras having been disabled about the time things started going toilet-wards for the city, and the annotated map... As well as where it was reported found. Something that would likely not be too significant for the Delta personnel, but Adrian...

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh October 12th 2022, 12:10

Adrian nodded at the comment regarding the basement cameras, however he paused when the map was mentioned. After being informed of it, his eyes narrowed, and he turned over to Leon.

"Lay it out here, let's have a look at it."

At Dee-Ay's look, he added, "Wesker was the former S.T.A.R.S Leader and a double agent in this whole mess. If he had a map stashed in his desk, there's a chance it could be related to things and maybe even useful to us."

"Right. OK then, let's see what we've got."

Leon opened up the map, pinning it down with some objects he randomly had found. As they looked, Party Girl tilted her head slightly before chiming in.

"I could be wrong but ... the upper portion of that map ... It almost looks like part of this Police Station, and I'm guessing the second tier is somewhere in the Sewer system? No idea what the third and fourth are though."

Adrian looked at it for a moment before slowly nodding.

"I think she's right. It looks like there's several entry points from the station directly into the sewers, and one from ... I think that's the Orphanage House. As for the other areas ..."

He trailed off for a moment, seeming to be trying to recall something before continuing, "I think the only surviving member of Bravo team encountered something similar to the schematic of the third part to this, something about a rail car elevator system. And that level and area looks like it could possibly lead to the areas she said she'd investigated before the Mansion ... I think, I can't be sure until we actually get there ... but I think the fourth tier might actually be the Umbrella Lab we're looking for."

Before anyone could respond to that, Sherry perked up slightly, not realizing the significance of what she was about to say.

"Oh, maybe we can find out something about my mom and dad then? They both work for Umbrella as lab techs. Maybe the system there can ... help somehow?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis November 8th 2022, 08:15

Dustin did seem to show much reaction to the discussion, especially not Adrian's reaction or parts. In fact, he almost gave off an air as if he'd expected exactly what happened.

Meanwhile, something else might catch Leon's eye... Perhaps uncovered by things being shifted for the map layout, one of the still working terminals had records of... frequent flyers, as it were, up... And one of them was the man who'd shown up outside the park.

Oddly, what reports were present in his file, if scanned through, seemed to indicate a man far more likely to embarrass himself mildly through minor intoxication than cause any sort of harm or other difficulty, criminal or other... Certainly nothing violent. Yet, Leon had recently seen him displaying no hesitation, or truth be told much concern, with combat. It might seem that there's more going on with the man than it seems. It also seemed that one "C. Redfield" was the officer most often having dealt with the man.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh March 21st 2023, 13:07

Leon had caught the file in question, however before he could even consider saying anything, Sherry had spoken up, causing him to file it away for now.

"Maybe. Just have to get there first."

Claire silently looked at him, a faint nod of her head, almost as if thanking Leon for not going into too much detail or letting on just how big a deal this was. Then she glanced at the others.

Adrian thought for a moment himself before finally responding.

"Well, it would seem we have at least a possible destination in mind. If the area is even somewhat less filled with these creatures, it may be the only route we can try to take. However, we need to be careful. Dee-Ay, from what I was told earlier by a ... former survivor ... You folks aren't the only military like team here. He'd been shot by them."

Dee-Ay's head snapped up on that one as he listened, his eyes narrowing.

"Interesting ... Not one of ours then. I take it this survivor ..."

"Turned, yes. The threat was swiftly neutralized."

"Understood. Well, if we are going to try and reach this underground lab, something tells me we're going to want to search for as many supplies as we can get before heading out. The only problem with that is there's a ton of locked doors that could have useful items hidden inside, not to mention it would require us all to split up again."

Adrian paused a moment before nodding.

"I'll find the location on the map here indicated, see what the area around looks like and if any obstacles need to be cleared, scout it out if you will. Sherry was it?"

At her nod, he continued.

"I think it'd be best if you stuck with Leon and Claire here, or at least tag along with them."

She nodded, then after a moment added, "but what about you? Those things out there, alone ..."

For the first time since this had started, Adrian actually smiled at that.

"It's a risk I'll admit, but it's one we need to take unfortunately. But if it makes you feel any better ... I'll be extra careful."

He turned to the others before adding to Claire, "Oh yeah, by the way, there's a little present for you and Leon just outside the main file keeping room upstairs. Found a magnum, Desert Eagle, and a nice compact grenade launcher, with ammo for both. Should even the odds some for you both and assist against the ... more problematic stuff in here."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis April 8th 2023, 23:54

At least at first, Dustin seemed content for the most part to lean against one of the posts at the end of the railings. However, once Adrian and Dee-Ay discussed the former survivor, he looked up and scanned around the room, as if on alert. Most of the way through his scan, he stopped and cocked his head as if something had caught his attention... Fairly quickly, though, he shook it then finished what he was doing before going back to just listening... Almost as if he was just resting up where he stood.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh January 2nd 2024, 15:22

Dee-Ay paused for a moment before responding.

"Alright, my team and I will take the eastern side of the station, try to find whatever supplies we can to assist before we meet up with you at that location Adrian. I'll leave it up to the rest of you who all else goes where. If you manage to get an open path to the sewer level, contact us so we can make our way towards you. Beyond that ... good luck and stay safe."

After Adrian and Dee-Ay's group had left, Leon turned to Claire and Dustin.

"Right then, so ... how are we doing this? Guess I can check the parking garage areas along with where the prison cells would be, not sure if there'll be anything useful down there but maybe in the vehicles?"

Claire half shrugged, turning to Dustin and looking at him, seeming content for the moment to see what he thought before chiming in herself.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis January 18th 2024, 11:46

Dustin seemed to think for a moment before replying, "That works. Although, given what information has come out through various sources about this mess, I'm not going to hold my breath for too much in the way of supplies there."

He stretched a bit as he shifted from his resting posture to a more ready one, but waited to see what else was going to be said.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh Yesterday at 12:12

Leon half shrugged.

"Probably not, but it's worth a shot at least. Might even have to uh ... check the fallen, much as that doesn't sit well with me."

Claire sighed.

"I don't like it either but ... not like we have much of a choice if we don't want to join them. Sherry and I can check a few of the areas around here I guess, stay relatively close to a center stage for now and in position to move quickly if we have to from here. First, we should get you that Magnum. I'm calling dibs on the Grenade Launcher though."

The last was said with a bit of a grin, it somewhat clear to both Leon and Dustin that she was tired of being on the defensive, and wanted to have the option to kick some ass back for a change.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2