The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peltas Five Station

2 posters

Go down

Peltas Five Station Empty Peltas Five Station

Post by SiphonTalvesh March 16th 2018, 02:32

Recap of Previous Events which are active:

Meanwhile, Sivok had finally managed to track down the undead being that had a few people buzzing. Getting closer to Said, he finally called out.

"So, there you are. I've been looking for you Mister Mummy."

There was a short pause followed by a "And that didn't come out the way it originally sounded it might."

Saïd barely looked up from his list he was studying.

"I don't suppose you know where one might find...Ah, never mind. *ahem* Whatever you might have heard, it's most definitely a lie. Oh, and don't ever trust a used-sarcophagus salesman. Now, what can I...acquire for you?"

Sivok meanwhile shook his head.

"There was a woman that went with you back here, Evelyn I believe her name was. Siphon asked me to speak with her about how she ended up on the planet, and regarding a more ... personal matter that occurred on the planet surface. Perhaps you could assist me with this, he mentioned I might need to find you."

"Ah. Well. I'm rather afraid you'll have to discuss that with the Captain. She'll be in one of your...conference rooms, whatever you call them." He waved a withered hand vaguely in the direction of the core of the station.

Sivok seemed to scowl slightly.

"There's fifteen of the damn things. Very well, thank you. Oh, and you may want to consider a means of .... better blending in around here. Something about undead invasions and whatnot from the past make people a little ... uneasy about your appearance."

Current:

Sivok finally located a room where the Captain of the ship in question was supposed to be. He'd sit outside waiting for their meeting to finish so he could speak with them.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Peltas Five Station Empty Re: Peltas Five Station

Post by Copper August 16th 2018, 20:52

Even more current:
The gate in the station springs to life, indicating an incoming traveler from a familiar address. In short order, Ian steps through, turning around to watch the portal dissipate. His feet tap on the ramp as he works his way toward the exit, pausing to talk to the right channels to find out if Siphon's back or, baring that, if someone's available to help him get in touch with the other man.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 26th 2018, 16:18

Ian would manage to run in to Julia, who seemed to be on her way back from one of the briefing rooms. At the mention of Siphon, she shook her head.

"No, the last I knew he was near the edge of this galaxy, investigating a strange distress signal we got. Is there anything I can assist you with?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper August 28th 2018, 21:06

"Mebbe. Doc on Atlantis wanted Siphon ta look over some medical charts. We had a bit of an incident. Two, actually." He takes her aside, maybe into one of the unused rooms. "We had Klahnell on Atlantis. Managed ta take it out but it pulled several of the soljahs inta...well, we're not sure what. A hahvestah device of theirs. They're working with the Wraith ta reverse whatevah was done. Second is...this." He waggles the device with Cassie's data on it. "Somethin' wei'd happened ta Cassie." Fairly certain he doesn't need to explain who she is to Julia but he will, if nothing else for a refresher. "She's stahtin' ta show signs of havin' abilities like Aya. Aftah some tinkerin'. Doc's keepin' her sedated f' the time bein' but the sooner we have them lookin' at her, Ah think the bettah."
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 29th 2018, 10:34

Julia frowned at the mention of the Klarnell, not looking happy at all. She did however blink several times at the data shown on the screen regarding Cassie.

"I'm no doctor, but that's some very damn specific mutations to be tinkering, this looks ... no, it couldn't be."

She blinked a few more times before adding, "Could they be related somehow?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper September 2nd 2018, 17:09

"Which 'they' ya talkin' about? Personally, smack of Niriti ta me, but Ah'm just speculatin'."
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh September 24th 2018, 20:07

Julia hesitated a long moment, which was not like her at all before responding.

"I may be wrong, we should check the medical records we have on file for her but ... these mutations are eerily similar to what Aya's DNA looks like. So either Nirrti was trying to replicate Aya, and if so she came damn close, too close ... or ... Aya and Cassie are somehow related by other means."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper October 30th 2018, 23:24

Ian cocks his head as Julia speculates. "Ah'm inclined toward the former. Because unless we somehow missed somewhere that Cassie's a - Alevaran an' b - older'n dirt, unless one o' them time portals is in play heah, Ah think Aya'd remember havin', Ah dunno, a sistah or anothah kid. An' Ah don't think Cassie's her mum. Ah think she'da remembered that, too. But, let's go take a look. Gods know how long Siphon's gonna be on his field trip."
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh November 21st 2018, 07:58

Julia paused for a moment.

"Aya doesn't remember too much about her mother, my take of it is either she passed away when she was very young, or the long stasis damaged some of her memories. But I agree, it's highly improbable. On that same token though, it's possible they did have a fifth child and she doesn't remember it for the same reason. She knows there are things she's forgotten so it isn't impossible. Best guess though is Nirrti somehow was involved, but it does beg a question. If she was this close to what she wanted ... why'd she allow her to escape? Why try to kill her and use her as bait like she did when you have almost what you want? We're missing something here." Anyway, let's go, med bay's not that far away."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper December 13th 2018, 23:31

"Or both. Though Ah's think Siphon'd remember if they had anothah ankle-biter runnin' around, even if he hasn't mentioned it around Aya." At the questions, he grows quiet, following her to the medical bay. "Not that they're not keepin' her sedated, but we might want ta have Atlantis keep an eye on her. Given those factors, Cassie might be a cuckoo. Bait an' switch, y'know?"
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh January 2nd 2019, 19:43

Julia paused again.

"UNless he doesn't remember either. He's said himself he feels like parts of his memory are still missing."

She nodded and sighed in response to his next comment.

"I'd considered that a possibility, she already did that once with us. Although it'd be interesting for it to be delayed like this, unless Nirrti truly thought she could get her back and created a timed delay that has run out. We should have Atlantis run checks to make sure there's no Nevaria in her blood stream, if there is ... she could be a living bomb without realizing it. Nirrti's done that before too. I can't really think of anything else that could ..."

Suddenly, out of the blue, she stopped in mid sentence, her eyes widening, clearly having thought of something she hadn't earlier.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper March 12th 2019, 21:02

"Y'know, Ah hate when ya bring up even more worse case scenarios than Ah can come up with. What's on y'mind, there, boss?"
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh March 17th 2019, 12:53

She was silent for a long moment before responding, and when she did, there was a hint of wavering to her voice.

"Well, I was just thinking we really should try and contact Siphon again to get him back here to examine her, see if maybe she did time travel. But then thinking about him made me realize we've left out a possible explanation. What if she's a former ascended being, who retook human form? We know Siphon has, and we know it took time for his memories to come back when he did. We also need to consider after her getting a hold of certain technology, that Nirrti managed to clone her body."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper May 7th 2019, 05:21

"So y'think that Cassie--our Cassie--might be a clone of the real deal? Or that she's a cuckoo for Nirrti? That she's sleepin' in the beck of Cassie's head or somethin'? Either way, we'd best tell Atlantis ta keep her on lock-down." He makes a noise. "Like, prob'ly right now." He immediately starts retracing his steps. "Because if Cassie's asleep, who's ta say Nirrti can't come out and play in the meantime."
That seems to be the aim. Get word to Atlantis to be on alert and then get word to Siphon to get his arse back here.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh May 8th 2019, 15:07

Julia paused for a moment before responding.

"It's unlikely Nirrti is physically inside of her, we'd have detected her with a scan or the numerous Xray's and MRI's she'd had by now. That doesn't mean she wasn't genetically altered or conditioned by Anubis' technology though, we know Nirrti had access to it. She could be a clone, but it's likely a scan would have detected the genetic degradation associated with it. No, I think this is the real Cassie, but that still doesn't mean Nirrti doesn't have a clone of her somewhere frozen. Which also means we have to consider that Nirrti isn't really dead, that she might be inhabiting a different looking body with no one the wiser. But I agree, we need to warn them she could be a sleeper and to keep her out for now just in case. Then after that, we need to look at those medical files and compare them to Aya's. The resemblance is ... disturbing to me."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper July 24th 2019, 06:17

"Well, good points and bad. We still bettah keep her locked up, ta be safe. At least until we figure out what's goin' on." At the mention of the medical records, he rolls his shoulders in a bit of a shrug. "Guess Ah can look at 'em with ya, but given Ah've got no clue what ta look for, Ah'll mostly just be readin' over ya shoulder." He chuckles just a little at that.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh July 24th 2019, 11:10

Julia nodded, then semi-shrugged.

"I'll send the message to Atlantis then meet you at one of the medical terminals. Honestly, I'm hoping we find nothing out of the ordinary, but I suspect we're going to find that her Mitochondrial mutation is similar to Aya's, or worse, a match. We know that Nirrti wanted an advanced host, and was willing to genetically manipulate others to that end. Maybe she succeeded. And maybe she didn't know she had, in which case I have no idea how we can help her if she is 'evolving' so to speak."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper August 29th 2019, 19:39

"Then likely best ta get word ta Siphon so he and Aya can get beck heah and help her out. Also prob'ly best ta keep this on the down-low. The less people that know somethin's up with Cassie, the bettah. Loose lips an' all that."
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh October 7th 2019, 16:46

Julia opened her mouth to respond when a young man came into view, running up to them once he spotted her.

"Commander, we've got a major issue. We're getting a distress call from the Velokian colony on P3R-285. They're under attack from an unknown enemy force, twenty ships so far. They don't have enough ships or firepower to hold them off, they need help."

A pit might form in Ian's stomach. P3R-285 was the new colony Vanessa had gone to in order to assist her people setting up a new outpost there. She was still likely there in the middle of it too, and from the look on Julia's face when she glanced at him, she knew as well.

((Give ya a chance to respond before going any further.))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper November 24th 2019, 03:17

Ian rubs his brow with his first two fingers and thumb. "Nevah a dull moment with that gell." He shares a look with Julia. "Lemme get suited up. Send me in with th' cavalry."
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh December 9th 2019, 11:41

Julia nodded.

"Go get ready, you'll be getting a ride aboard Earth's new ship, the Morioka. I'll contact Siphon myself as soon as other details are arranged, including how many ships we'll be sending with you."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down