The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread

3 posters

Go down

OOC Thread Empty OOC Thread

Post by Seretis December 18th 2017, 09:53

Since Siphon forgot to make one...

As for the comments in the Nox thread about text colors... I'll see what I can do. Gotta figure out where in the ACP that option is first, then can being making adjustments.

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

https://hallofbotchedrecords.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread Empty Re: OOC Thread

Post by SiphonTalvesh January 31st 2018, 12:30

I'll give Copper a chance to reply before moving into the bit you and I discussed.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis February 9th 2018, 18:22

Putting this here in case Siphon doesn't get the chance to call before I forget about it...

As for the whole distress signal thing... I'll probably re-create the description in thread, so it's here rather than elsewhere. I'll also try to have the rest of the matter settled by the time I'm (re)posting the message.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis March 10th 2018, 14:44

Okay, double post, but I'm going to try something here to maybe help since the change of venue has caused a slight issue with my original plans for one of my characters (who will soon be making the first physical appearance in the RP).

So, a list for how I'm going to handle my characters speaking text:

Victor: Normal defaults

Ravage: Violet color, default font.

OOC Thread QuintessondeathQuint's Primary Voice: Green color, default font. Very precise and measured.
OOC Thread Qhead3 Quint's Second Voice: Green color, TNR font. Extremely calm, also measured. Very martial-arts master-like.
OOC Thread Aquarius_compassion Quint's Third Voice: Green color, Verdana font.
OOC Thread Aquarius_peace Quint's Fourth Voice: Green color, Georgia font. Very calming and diplomatic-like tone.
OOC Thread Aquarius_satisfaction Quint's Fifth Voice: Green color, Worst font. Kind of sounds like a hippie.

Lauter: Cyan color, alternates between default font and Impact font. (Impact will be used for his PA yelling when he's ticked off. Like at Ba'al's morons.)

Last edited by Seretis on October 14th 2019, 14:00; edited 5 times in total

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis August 10th 2018, 14:26

Okay, leaving a note here for Copper...

Because of Victor having a poorly installed cybernetic implant in his head, I'm having the Ground Bridge "set" to a different EM frequency-thing than the Alveran teleportation tech. Given the reason for that difference, I thought it might affect the ME characters with biotics differently. Might not, but thought I'd mention.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper August 16th 2018, 20:47

Well, Jack is the only one in that group with biotics, though I'm not entirely sure how it's supposed to affect her? Fairly sure you're up on ME lore, though biotics also have implants (Kaidan has older ones, Jack, I'm presuming, has the better models.) I'm honestly not sure how EM frequency affects them, if at all.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis August 26th 2018, 19:06

I'd just guessed that the reaction that you'd had Jack have to the Alveran transporter technology was related to the implants. Was just a wild guess, hence the comment.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper August 28th 2018, 20:21

Nah, it was actually James that was hesitant to go through the gate. Jack was giving him shit because she's almost always ready to pick a fight. The Normandy crew are just generally suspicious of random portals opening up and going through them (even if they don't have a choice at times.) Like I said, I'm honestly not sure what, if any, problems any type of EM stuff would have on Jack. I haven't read anything about stuff like that affecting biotics, so ::shrugs:: Appreciate the input, though.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis September 25th 2018, 11:21

...So, I just found out that I've been describing the size of Victor's armor wrong this whole time...

Turns out, while I'd been describing it as being the height, roughly, of the Terminator Armor suits from Warhammer 40000... I had the size of those wrong. For a better size comparison, the mentioned armor suits turned out to be about the size of the Iron Monger suit from the first Iron Man movie. Given what all Victor's armor would have to have in it, systems- and components-wise, as well as how I'd envisioned it sealing up around him when it activates, I'm going to stick with it being the size I'd initially thought it to be, which is about the size of the Hulkbuster Armor from the movies.

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh January 11th 2021, 15:09

Created a very much WIP Timeline of events as they stand now for everyone. I'll be working on this throughout the RP as well.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down