The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barcelona, Spain

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona, Spain - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by Seretis May 6th 2019, 14:43

Michael immediate response to the first part of Ashley's reply was some manner of non-committal noise. He nodded at the second part, and went with the other two on to the concert.

While there was no immediate signs of the Cabal during the concert proper, Ashley and Henry might notice Michael's eyes tighten slightly at the sight of the pianist Isabella de Sa Rona. His expression through-out seemed to be clinical... studying and calculating. If there were any more of the "whispers" that he had picked up, he gave no sign.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

https://hallofbotchedrecords.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh May 8th 2019, 16:55

Ashley and Henry for their part seemed to be discreetly observing the arena, not spotting anything unusual. However, by the time the concert had ended, and people were leaving, things changed.

Suddenly there was screaming and commotion, but over it they could hear the distinct sound of gunfire somewhere outside.

((Best I can think of at the moment, rather pissed off with ESPN.))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis May 9th 2019, 11:26

Michael cocked his head slightly, then spoke up just loud enough to be heard by Ashley and Henry. "More than one group... multiple angles."

Just as suddenly as the commotion started, there'd be an increase in yelling, as through one of the visible windows one of the Cabal attackers went flying through the air after being struck by a black chain. Before the chain could hit the window, though, it dissolved into black smoke and vanished.

Michael frowned and pointed at the window. "Okay, that one wasn't me..."
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh June 3rd 2019, 11:21

Both Henry and Ashley blinked at the sight. Henry opened his mouth to say something, but as he did Ashley cut in, having noticed a group of soldiers breaching in from a back entry point, and having taken someone.

"They just took someone. They're still attacking, there must be others they want. Hate to say it, but I think we need to split up, we can't stop three or more groups in different areas if we're together. I'll follow that group, Henry, take care of one of the others. Michael ... you best know what you might be facing with that other dark smoky thing, just be careful. Meet back at our original meeting point when you can."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis June 3rd 2019, 22:53

Even as Ashley was speaking, the lights in the theater suddenly cut out. Enough light was coming in from outside to let the other two see what happened next.

Michael launched over the top of the seat in front of him... and immediately poofed into a mist cloud, like the "chain" had just done. At that moment, Henry immediately lost the man's scent. There was a slight rushing noise, and the group of Cabal that had entered the auditorium close to where the performers had left suddenly had a dark cloud turning into Michael in his more armored outfit... And swinging a heavy-looking black chain at them. One that looked identical to the one seen out the window. His scent was now back, from the new location as well.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh July 24th 2019, 10:42

Both Ashley and Henry had just enough time to blink in surprise before being forced to make their moves, though there was a brief exchange between them.

"I told you! He Batmanned again!"

Ashley shook her head.

"I owe you an apology, thogh I wouldn't call that Batmanning, more like ... I don't know, Scarecrow?"

Henry groaned.

"I knew letting you in on the comic thing was a bad idea. Anyway, watch yourself, let's take care of this mess."

Ashley nodded in response before taking off on her own part.

((And I guess that's it for now?))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis July 31st 2019, 06:40

((Guess so. I'll start working on how to word things for the next bit, later...))

Over the course of the Cabal attack, the Sanctuary personnel lost track of Michael. Perhaps the last time he was seen during it, Henry would have spotted him at a distance, with quite a few Cabal soldiers between the two. However, he also seemed to be accompanied by a number of what appeared to be figures in heavy black robes that were also attacking the Cabal, using similar "shadow manipulation" attacks as Michael... Perhaps they had some connection to the man?
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: