Barcelona, Spain

Go down

Barcelona, Spain

Post by SiphonTalvesh on September 24th 2018, 19:38

A snap of red light in a small hidden area signaled the arrival of Ashley and Umbral with Chris. Moments later he vanished, returning a few moments later with Henry before wishing them good luck and vanishing again.

Henry looked at the other two before asking, "Ok, so what's the plan here?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by Seretis on September 25th 2018, 00:06

There was a brief moment of a dark, smoky haze around Michael as Henry was arriving. By the time he spoke, it had vanished. Somehow, his outfit now looked more reinforced. He sighed, then spoke, "My best guess is that we should head for the Palau de la Música Catalana. The information I had gathered that pointed here seemed to focus on the concert there tonight. One of the pieces highlighted the pianist Isabella de Sa Roña and her husband, so that's probably as good a starting point as any."

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Admin
Admin

http://hallofbotchedrecords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on October 22nd 2018, 13:21

Ashley nodded, frowning though.

"Agreed, but it's too early to go inside, we'd draw attention to ourselves. We need to find a place we can observe the place from, so we can see if the Cabal set up anything, know what they've got planned."

Henry sighed.

"I'll look up places on the tablet, but ... we have to consider that they may have already set up before we got here. If this has been planned a while, they may have been set up for a while now."

Ashley sighed herself.

"True, but we can at least observe the place, if nothing more than to know potential escape routes and places they might try to take someone outside without anyone knowing. First though, we need to go get tickets."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis on October 22nd 2018, 22:18

Michael cocked his head as if recalling something... Or perhaps listening for something. Then he reached into a pocket to pull out a notepad and a pen, scribbling down something twice on a small sheet of paper. Then he removed the sheet from the pad, returning the pad and pen to the pocket, and tore the sheet in half such that a single copy of the information was on each piece. One piece was held out for Ashley, and one for Henry. "That address should be a relatively safe location near the theater. If we're going to do any scouting, that should make for a good rendezvous spot."

This time he sighed. "If you've got concerns about it, I'll slip ahead and see if I can spot anything there first."

Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on November 21st 2018, 08:10

Henry chuckled slightly, holding the tablet up.

"Way ahead of you Ashley. Once I knew where we were going and what concert it was, I bought us tickets over the tablet. We don't have to go up there to buy, we can just check in with the scannable computer barcode and blend in with the crowd come opening time."

That drew a smile from Ashley.

"And that's why I brought you, thinking ahead for me."

She took the paper from Michael, nodding slightly.

"Alright, we can split apart, do some scouting around. Let's meet back at this place say ... an hour and a half before show time?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis on November 22nd 2018, 17:26

After ensuring that Henry had the information, Michael glanced out across the city. "Right. An hour and a half before show. I'll see what I can find out about any Cabal overwatch points, and the other details."

He glanced over towards Ashley. "I've got a bit of experience in snooping around the Cabal's stuff. Ask Henry."

With that, Michael headed out, quickly blending into the crowds and vanishing from sight.

Should the pair attempt to follow him, Henry would notice something very unusual. He could follow Michael's scent trail a shortish distance before Michael had apparently ducked into a shadowy alleyway. There, the trail just suddenly stopped cold. Exactly like had happened in Estes Park.

Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on November 26th 2018, 14:09

They did head in the same direction as Michael briefly, at least until Henry snorted and let out an amused cure. Ashley looked at him, and when he explained, she shook her head sighing. The two decided to split up and begin scouting around.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis on December 6th 2018, 12:49

Perhaps an hour or so after splitting up, Henry's tablet would ping with a message from the Barcelona Sanctuary staff. Apparently, some one had called them on a cellphone. The person had been speaking fluent German, was apparently drunk, and had been rambling about needing to meet with someone named Henry to apologize for getting stuck in the city's traffic. The initial guess was just a drunken mis-dial, but the decision had been made to pass the information along, since the pronunciation had been closer to his name than the usual German style.

If he'd check information on the city's traffic for the day... It had been unusually redirected, with certain routes out of the city having lighter traffic, and others having more, to the point of higher congestion. Including the most likely response routes from the Sanctuary.

When the pair regroup at the suggested rendezvous spot... The room was empty, although heavily shadowed. And there was no immediate sign of Michael.

Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum