Barcelona, Spain

Go down

Barcelona, Spain

Post by SiphonTalvesh on September 24th 2018, 19:38

A snap of red light in a small hidden area signaled the arrival of Ashley and Umbral with Chris. Moments later he vanished, returning a few moments later with Henry before wishing them good luck and vanishing again.

Henry looked at the other two before asking, "Ok, so what's the plan here?"

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Barcelona, Spain

Post by Seretis on September 25th 2018, 00:06

There was a brief moment of a dark, smoky haze around Michael as Henry was arriving. By the time he spoke, it had vanished. Somehow, his outfit now looked more reinforced. He sighed, then spoke, "My best guess is that we should head for the Palau de la Música Catalana. The information I had gathered that pointed here seemed to focus on the concert there tonight. One of the pieces highlighted the pianist Isabella de Sa Roña and her husband, so that's probably as good a starting point as any."

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Admin
Admin

http://hallofbotchedrecords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh Yesterday at 13:21

Ashley nodded, frowning though.

"Agreed, but it's too early to go inside, we'd draw attention to ourselves. We need to find a place we can observe the place from, so we can see if the Cabal set up anything, know what they've got planned."

Henry sighed.

"I'll look up places on the tablet, but ... we have to consider that they may have already set up before we got here. If this has been planned a while, they may have been set up for a while now."

Ashley sighed herself.

"True, but we can at least observe the place, if nothing more than to know potential escape routes and places they might try to take someone outside without anyone knowing. First though, we need to go get tickets."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis Yesterday at 22:18

Michael cocked his head as if recalling something... Or perhaps listening for something. Then he reached into a pocket to pull out a notepad and a pen, scribbling down something twice on a small sheet of paper. Then he removed the sheet from the pad, returning the pad and pen to the pocket, and torn the sheet in half such that a single copy of the information was on each piece. One piece was held out for Ashley, and one for Henry. "That address should be a relatively safe location near the theater. If we're going to do any scouting, that should make for a good rendezvous spot."

This time he sighed. "If you've got concerns about it, I'll slip ahead and see if I can spot anything there first."

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Admin
Admin

http://hallofbotchedrecords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum