Unknown Milky Way Planet (Space and Planet Side)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Unknown Milky Way Planet (Space and Planet Side)

Post by Seretis on December 14th 2018, 11:24

Even as the last of the group passes through the Ground Bridge, a thunderous voice seemed to erupt from out of the back of the entry hall.
"FOOLS! Your greed has only untethered your destruction!"

Once back in the "control center", the first thing that the group would notice is that the giant sphere was displaying a greater number and variety of symbols and images, as well as cycling through them at a markedly increased speed. While a few things had shifted around along the edges of the room, it was mostly unaltered, and nothing seemed to be changing.

After the group had all gotten through and clear, the Ground Bridge closed, and Ravage disconnected and transformed back into his robotic panther form. Quint was still apparently monitoring data from the ring. A number of extra symbols and images flashed across the section of the sphere that faced the group. Meanwhile, Victor's armor suit was reentering the room from the direction that he'd headed in earlier.

((For the bellowed voice... Imagine the line being delivered by the former pro wrestler known as "The Ultimate Warrior".))

Last edited by Seretis on March 13th 2019, 17:01; edited 1 time in total

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

http://hallofbotchedrecords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on January 2nd 2019, 19:32

Once back in the control room, Siphon looked over at Ravage, shaking his head.

"OK, I think I'm starting to put two and two together here. But ... just how damn big man?"

((Not revealing so Copper's characters can ask some questions too.))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper on March 12th 2019, 21:00

((Honestly, nope, I got nothing. Though I appreciate you guys, y'know, not shoveling on without me. Carry on and I'll cut in when I stop getting distracted by shiny things.))
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis on March 13th 2019, 16:58

As if responding to Siphon's quesiton, the sphere rapidly displayed a number of symbols and images, seeming directed at him.

Meanwhile, Victor's armor disengaged and transformed back into it's stored state, with Victor himself grabbing a pair of items from it and stowing them, almost like weapons. He also spoke up. "Probably better use your avatar. I think I'm the only one here that knows how to cityspeak... Although how I know that..."

Apparently, he'd been addressing the sphere, as the patterns of images and symbols on the sphere returned to its previous state, and the air in-between the ring and Siphon flicker, rippled, and then solidified into a dark-skinned human male in what appeared to be some manner of military uniform, who spoke up in a deep voice. "Ah, yes... I did forget that, didn't I? As to your question... The entire facility is my body, so quite large."

((Lauter's holomatter avatar is patterned off of General James Solomon, so that will give an idea of how he looks and normally sounds.))

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on March 17th 2019, 12:47

Siphon paused as he listened to the hologram avatar, nodding his head slightly.

"Yeah, just a little on the above average size for what I've seen before."

He chuckled slightly.

"Boy, Baal and his troops really didn't think things through."

Aya meanwhile blinked slightly, finally realizing what the place was only now.

"Just how long have you been here?"

Siphon shook his head slightly.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis Today at 17:57

Lauter's avatar stretched slightly. "I was in stasis lock for much of it, so I can't say for certain... But I'm fairly certain it should probably be measured in epochal terms."

Meanwhile, Victor was working on one of the terminals... And chuckled about something. Then he spoke up. "I'll have the bridge ready to go back over to the Nasara in a moment... Might want to review things when you get back over."

The avatar shook his head slight, then added, "Stand by... I will be shifting again soon."

Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum