The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible World of Darkness game - Classic versions

Go down

Possible World of Darkness game - Classic versions Empty Possible World of Darkness game - Classic versions

Post by Seretis May 18th 2018, 21:23

So, for the few members who still look at this place... I've been thinking about trying to run an "old" World of Darkness game, either on here or over Discord. This leaves a simple pair of questions. First, is there any interest in it? And second, do people have a preferred type of supernatural they'd like to play as? Time-frame, unless otherwise noted, will be modern.

For those unfamiliar with the system/series, here's a run-down of available corebooks:

Vampire: The Masquerade (probably one of the best known ones, if not the best known one)
  Vampire: Dark Ages (Medieval version)
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Mage: The Ascension
Hunter: The Reckoning
Changeling: The Dreaming
Wraith: The Oblivion (This one has some unusual mechanics that make it more complex and difficult to properly and enjoyably play.)
Mummy: The Resurrection
Demon: The Fallen

There's some other variants, akin to VDA, but those are the ones I've got cores for. I'm not opposed to the ones I don't have corebooks for, I just can't run them. If there's someone with more information about those, feel free to contact me via PM or Discord, and we'll discuss those.

EDIT: Also, if you are interested, please wait on creating a character until some manner of discussion with me (or the GM, if someone else ends up running) to create your character. Should this end up being run over Discord, character creation will occur during the first "session", much like an actual tabletop group might.
Seretis
Seretis
Admin
Admin

https://hallofbotchedrecords.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down