Calgary Sanctuary, Canada

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Calgary Sanctuary, Canada

Post by SiphonTalvesh on August 12th 2018, 15:04

She sighed, shaking her head almost amused.

"Right. And yeah, Barcelona. Mom we ..."

Helen shook her head.

"Not alone you won't."

She sighed.

"I'll take Henry with me. And Kate if I can get in touch with her."

Helen seemed to hesitate slightly, not sure about sending them, and clearly unsure of how much time she had to make the decision, particularly with the trip coming up.

Meanwhile, Chris had seen Sarah's stiffening reaction and excused himself, walking over to her.

"Hey, you alright?"

He paused as he caught her glance at the new girl, and to her surprise, he actually chuckled slightly.

"Is it her that has you on edge? I thought you knew ..."

Clearly he knew something that she didn't, which might explain why he wasn't fazed by whatever was happening when the girl was around.

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Seretis on August 12th 2018, 16:32

Michael sighed. "I suppose I can go."

YAY! Botched SAN check...
Seretis
Admin
Admin

http://hallofbotchedrecords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker on August 13th 2018, 14:09

Sarah glanced to Chris as he spoke to her now, though part of her gaze kept focused on the source of unease. "...If there's some special power or something she has, it'd be nice to know," she deadpans.

lurker
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on August 15th 2018, 06:01

Helen sighed.

"Fine, just be careful, all of you. This seems ... odd they'd set up for an attack when they have Lazarus going, but this attack could be for something they're using Lazarus as a cover for I suppose. Good luck."

Chris sighed, looking at Sarah for a moment before responding.

"What I'm about to tell you only Gwen, Helen and I, and now you know. And there's a reason for this which I'll explain in a moment. Alice is ... well, for lack of a better term she's an amplifier. She exudes a natural ability to cause the latent abilities of other abnormals to become enhanced, or easier to manipulate for them. She's ... rather uncomfortable about her ability thanks to her recent misadventures. Suffice it to say she was a prisoner of the Cabal for a time, and during that time they wanted to use her power for their experiments. They did all kinds of things to her, and tortured her, trying to get her to give in to them. Her physical wounds have healed up ... but the mental wounds they inflicted on her? Those may never heal. It's why she keeps to herself, despite knowing we're all supposed to be friends and family ... she's scared shitless she'll get caged up by them again."

He paused, shaking his head.

"What you're probably feeling is her ability trying to 'blend' with your own stuff, though it may not be able to fully do so in your case. Most people aren't even aware of it, they feel nothing. I only do because well ... vampire, our senses are heightened. And I can tell you now, she knows your on edge, and it bothers her. From what I understand, someone she trusted who found out about her ability sold out and betrayed her to the Cabal, that's how she got taken. And before you ask, they've been dealt with. Harshly."

The last bit was said with a tone of voice that might make Sarah not want to ask just how this person had been 'dealt with.'

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike7 on August 29th 2018, 16:12

The silence stretched on, until Winona shifted and cleared her throat, adjusting her cold weather gear. "Well then. Shall we begin?" She asked lightly, holding a hand out to John in a manner that suggested she was expecting to dance, rather than being whisked across the globe in an instant.
Shrike7
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker on September 2nd 2018, 05:05

Sarah sighs, giving a shrug. "When things happen automatically, hard to stop em. But hey, least I know now. Let's get this show on the road then. That way we can stop more people getting [REDACTED] over by the Cabal."

lurker
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh on September 24th 2018, 19:29

Chris nodded.

"Agreed."

Helen sighed, then nodded.

"Alright, let's get moving. Chris, take Ashley, Henry and Mr, Umbral to Barcelona and then meet us at the designated point with anyone who is left here. Time is wasting, and I dislike that."

((Moving everyone to a new thread based on where they were going.))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum