The Hall of Botched Records
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantis (City Interior and Exterior)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atlantis (City Interior and Exterior) - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis (City Interior and Exterior)

Post by SiphonTalvesh July 16th 2018, 18:06

The Colonel nodded, seemingly wanting to know what was going on, but knowing if Siphon's name was being brought up that every moment might count.

"Permission granted. Good luck though, last I knew they were still en route back to Peltas from somewhere here in Pegasus."

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Atlantis (City Interior and Exterior) - Page 2 Empty Re: Atlantis (City Interior and Exterior)

Post by Copper August 5th 2018, 07:35

"Hopefully someone can raise him for me beck at the station. Might want ta check in with the doc. She can fill ya in on what's going on better than Ah can an' she might have some security requests in the meantime."

He'll wait for the operator to dial the station for him, intending on heading back through with the data and hoping that Siphon'd made it back by now. If not, there was going to be a very interesting long-distance phone call.
Copper
Copper
Timmy
Timmy

Back to top Go down

Post by SiphonTalvesh August 12th 2018, 15:56

The gate was dialed, and after a few moments, Ian would be clear to disembark back to Peltas.

((I'll let you post for him arriving back.))

SiphonTalvesh
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2